Supreme Safety Consultancy is headed by Tebogo Stephen Nhlapo who has extensive knowledge of Health and Safety in the Building and Construction arena. He was involved in various building projects whilst in the employment of W.F Kroon. Lehlabile Mall, The Grove Mall, Thembelitlhe Mall and the N4 Gateway are but a few projects he has been involved in as Senior Safety Officer.
Lee Gouws also forms part of our team and has 18 years experience in Health and Safety in various industries and has advised clients such as; Aloe Ferox, Jireh Dairies, Shereno Printers, Artane Projects and Walco International on Health and Safety management, Audits and more.
Our Mission is to provide professional, innovative Occupational Health and Safety Solutions.
This is achieved through associating with reputable individuals and companies that are leaders in their respective disciplines.
We are quality driven and strive for ongoing service improvement through gaining a better understanding of our clients and their appropriate needs.
Alignment & Accountability
We accept responsibility for our actions. We make and support business decisions through experience and good judgment.
We are flexible, helping team members who strike a healthy work and life balance.
Passion For Results
We show pride, enthusiasm and dedication in everything that we do. We are committed to delivering high quality services.
Customer Service Excellence
We are dedicated to satisfying customer needs and honoring the commitments that we have made to them.
Community & Environment
We strive to help and improve the communities where we work and live. We are concerned about the environment and promote the use of recyclable products and renewable energy.
We treat our team members, customers, partners and suppliers with mutual respect and sensitivity, recognizing the importance of diversity. We respect all individuals and value their contributions.
Our team is supportive of each others efforts, loyal to one another, and care for each other both personally and professionally.
We act with honesty and integrity, not compromising the truth.
All team members are encouraged to openly share their opinions and views.
What we do
- Occupational Health & Safety Management Consultancy
- Development & Implementation of OHS Management Systems
- OHS Compliance Auditing
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessments
- Incident Investigations
- Facilitation of required training
- Assisting with compilation of Safety Files
- Preparation of Safety Plans
- Implementation of Safety Plans
- and more..
Delivering an integrated, quality and professional based service. Through adherence to, and improvement of, our Quality Management System, we continuously strive to be leaders in our industry, providing value added services. Sensitizing all levels of a workforce to their legal responsibilities. Assist management in identifying areas of concern through audits, surveys, training, consultancies and risk assessments. Advising management on counteractive action to minimize risk. Using modern communication skills to keep Employers and Employees updated with knowledge, changes and news within the Occupational Health and Safety Management discipline.
- Management must retain responsibility/Accountability for Occupational Health and Safety but can outsource the day to day maintenance functions – We can provide this service.
- To steer both employer and employee’s attitudes towards achieving OHS compliance to perfection to ultimately reap the mutual benefit of OHS compliance.
- Whatever services our clients should require within the field of our expertise Supreme Safety Consultancy will be able to provide them with information, advice or products suitable to their requirements.
- Supreme Safety Consultancy can manage or facilitate our client’s entire Occupational Health and Safety Management Program.
- Should our clients require assistance outside our field of expertise, we will recommend a reputable company.
- To render an affordable service to all types of industries according to their requirements, risk profiles and working environments.
- To provide a holistic approach to Occupational Health and Safety.
- Facilitating health and safety instruction, information and training.
- Developing pragmatic solutions to client’s problems.
- Being flexible in our approach and offering a personal and professional service.
- This can only be achieved through close cooperation of management, employees and our professional associates.
012 751 5744
082 419 0465
Tebogo Stephen Nhlapo
012 751 5744
072 666 7711
If you want more information, fill in this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.